So you can’t find the OEM install option on the 10.04 CD? I found it! I’m attempting to help a non-profit that many of you probably know in Portland and for once found a real reason to use. It did take me quite a bit of searching.
1. Burn alternate 10.04, 10.04.1, etc. to a CD
2. Select English or your choice of languages after booting the CD
3. Press F4 on your keyboard
4. You know have the option to select OEM Install
5. Select Install Ubuntu from the menu- and continue through the alternate install process